Coming to our desk is that energy Commission of Nigeria have started Recruiting new members into the Commission.
This is a great opportunity and can be a starting point for you.
If you follow the step by step guide we have provided here, you will have a better chances of being selected.
The Application and job offer is free for people that are ready to apply ad the Commission or any of its member will not ask you to pay anything.
Also have avoid those that will tell you to pay for them to help you get the job, everybody have equal chances of getting the job.
If you follow the instructions, you will definitely get the job.
In this article we are going to help you explain to you how you can Apply for ECN Recruitment and the requirements involved.
Requirements For ECN Recruitment
For you to be considered, you have to meet up with some requirements, these are the things that will show if you are qualified or not.
- Must be a citizen of the Nigerian
- You should not be less than 20 years old age at the time of this application
- Should be good with communication and interpersonal relationships
- Should be fluent in English speaking
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Should have a valid means of identification like the national ID, Permanent voters card, NIN and International Passport
- If you have any of the following certificates, it will be a plus for you; HND, Bsc, OND and NCE
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should be physically and mentally healthy at the time of this application
- Having a good knowledge about the computer is a plus to you
- You should have a strong spirit and analytical skills.
If you have checked the list above and you believe you are well qualified, then you can proceed to apply the guideline we would provide below.
How to Apply For ECN Recruitment
Your application will start from the official portal of ECN Recruitment and we have provided how you can go about it below, so just follow it slowly to avoid mistakes
Follow the step by step guide we have provided below;
- To start your application, onto the official website at www.energy.gov.ng
- You will be required to create and account
- Create an account with your email
- Fill out the registration form that will be shown to you
- Upload the clean copies of your document
- Submit and get a printout
Before submitting make sure you check the form and your informations because after submission there will be no room for edit.
All the lucky persons will be contacted via email or SMS so be sure you provided the right email and Phone Number.
We would keep updating you on the latest about ECN Recruitment, To get it first, leave a message for us at the comment section